How it works from the Inventor of the Product

Chlorine Dioxide odor removal

The Doctor Speaks and explains….
Our Patent Pending Odor Eliminator, using Chlorine Dioxide odor removal technology, destroys all types of odor causing particles from the air and solid surfaces. It produces a gas that is attracted to offending particles, disintegrates them and leaves only a trace of biodegradable residue, or “salts”. The material we generate is the very same material generated by $50,000 machines used for similar purposes, even remove anthrax, termites, mold, and nearly every other offensive organic material.

Chlorine Dioxide is used to purify water, it is used on the vegetables you eat every day! Even though it has the word “Chlorine” in it the manner in which the Chlorine is “bound” to the Oxygen it is harmless and will not “Bleach” your carpets, much like Water has Hydrogen in it, H2O, you are not worried about the Hydrogen in your water exploding like the Hindenburg, right? Chemistry….

Watch this CNN report to more fully come to understand the extraordinary efficacy of Chlorine Dioxide! Watch how Carmen recovered his moldy clothing! It is a pesticide approved by the USPA. Instead of $8.00/Square foot you can have your own kit sent to you to set that smell out of your car, clothes, and even get the mold out of your flooded house!

 

Why is our product so much better than Enzyme type Odor Eliminators?

Enzymes will only work if it gets In contact with the odor producing molecule.  Our product is a vapor product so you don’t have to find the odor molecules, the vapor finds the odor for you. That is, much like when you can smell the perfume of someone walking into a room from 50 feet away so too does the vapor “seek out” the organic odor molecules and neutralize it. This is because the vapor, much like the perfume, is “transported” by Brownian Motion and will rapidly permeate an entire room. The Chlorine Dioxide vapor is “carried” in this manner and when gets in contact with the organic odor molecules is rapidly “Oxidizes” it leaving it a harmless “salt”.

The MOST IMPORTANT part to realize is enzymes are odor specific.  Every odor requires a different kind of enzymes.  THis is because the enzyme that “eats” cat urine is different than the enzyme that “eats” blood or vomit materials. Our product will destroy every odor.

Use
This product is highly effective when used as directed to eliminate all types of odors from car interiors and homes.

Car Interiors – Use only one package of this product to deodorize one vehicle. Using more than one package is not necessary and does not make the product more effective.

NOTE: This product is photo-reactive and degrades rapidly when exposed to any bright light source. For best results use this product when the vehicle can be left indoors, closed and undisturbed for a minimum of 6 hours. Overnight works the best.

Remove all unnecessary materials from the car. Place a one foot square piece of cardboard on the floor behind the front seats. Peel open and remove the cover from the tray and sponge. Place the tray with the sponge inside on the cardboard. Open the container of reacting agent and pour the contents on the sponge. Close the vehicle. In the next few minutes, the chemicals will slowly produce a gas that will spread through all open areas. This gas has a very short life span. Within a few hours, each gas molecule will either dissolve an odor molecule or simply disintegrate by itself. After the treatment process is completed, open the doors and allow fresh air to circulate for ten minutes. The product leaves behind a very small amount of harmless, biodegradable residue. This residue will not harm people or pets when they are exposed to the residual gas or the container by inhalation, contact or consumption.

House Interiors – Use one package of this product for every 400 square feet of floor space to be deodorized. Use only the number of packages as directed. Using more is not necessary and does not make the product more effective. Do not use electric fans to circulate the air. It is not necessary.

NOTE: This product is photo-reactive and degrades rapidly when exposed to any bright light source. For best results use this product overnight when the house can be closed and undisturbed for a minimum of 6 hours.

Remove all unnecessary materials from the house. Open doors to cabinets, closets and other areas to be deodorized. Place each package as far away from other packages as possible. Place a one foot square piece of cardboard on the floor. Peel open and remove the cover from the tray and sponge. Place the tray with the sponge inside on the cardboard. Open the container of reacting agent and pour the contents on the sponge. Close the house. In the next few minutes, the chemicals will slowly produce a gas that will spread through all open areas. This gas has a very short life span. Within a few hours, each gas molecule will either dissolve an odor molecule or simply disintegrate by itself. After the treatment process is completed, open the doors and allow fresh air to circulate for ten minutes. The product leaves behind a very small amount of harmless, biodegradable residue. This residue will not harm people or pets when they are exposed to the residual gas or the container by inhalation, contact or consumption.

PROCESS
The active ingredient in Odor Eliminator is Chlorine Dioxide in the form of a gas. This gas is unstable and cannot be stored for any length of time. It must be produced at the point of use. It is produced as a reaction between two chemicals: Sodium Chlorite and Citric Acid. The gas molecule created has a chemical electrical charge that is the opposite of the charge of an odor molecule. For that reason, the two molecules are attracted to each other. Once they connect, both are destroyed. If a gas molecule does not connect with an odor molecule within a few hours, the gas molecule will simply disintegrate by itself. The harmless, biodegradable residue left behind is Sodium Chloride (Table Salt) and Water.

Physical Contact
Each of the components of this product are non-toxic when handled in the manner described. After handling these materials wash your hands with soap and water. Avoid inhalation of the gas while it is being produced.

OTHER USES
Chlorine Dioxide gas has many other uses. These other uses are described now to better explain how flexible this chemical is. Do not attempt to use Odor Eliminator for these other uses. They require unique manufacturing and application processes.

Since the Chlorine Dioxide molecule is reactive and unstable. When applied to these other uses, its effect can be used for a specific task. Any unused portion self destructs.

Among its many uses:

  • a disinfectant in municipal water plants
  • a bleach for pulp wood
  • a bleach for wheat flour
  • controls zebra mussels at municipal water inlets
  • destroys mold and odor after floods
  • effective against bed bug infestations
  • destroys Anthrax and Legionaire pathogens
  • sprayed on fresh fruit to control mold
  • disinfects cold and flu viruses

It is clear that Chlorine Dioxide odor removal using our low dost dispensing method will allow you to live a more “Stink Free” life!